Hope emerges where residents, businesses, organizations, government, and institutions work together to heal communities.
A Future with Hope repairs and rebuilds homes, communities, organizations and systems by strengthening community leadership, engaging neighborhood people, and releasing local assets.
- Provide case management for families and individuals to help them access the necessary resources and information to rebuild their lives.
- Provide counseling for individuals and families impacted by the storm.
- Repair homes damaged by Superstorm Sandy, focusing on the elderly, low-income and those with disabilities.
- Recruit, train, house, feed and coordinate volunteers from New Jersey and across the country to repair homes.
- Raise $23 million in financial donations.
- Acquire and manage $50 million of in-kind supplies and volunteer services for rebuilding hope.